Saturday, January 7, 2012

35 Weeks!

See, I am pregnant remember blog? I said it wasn't so, that I would absolutely keep up with this second pregnancy in the same way as the first...but somehow baby #2 is left with much fewer dedicated baby updates than Evan. Hoping this is not a second child trend, I am determined to break the mold! Anyways, this is me with baby "B," or "C." ;-)
I doubt I'll be sporting my lovely belly for 5 more weeks, judging by the size of things. In just two weeks we'll have an ultrasound that will better determine whether or not this butterball will make an early debut-can't wait to see!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute!!!! I've so enjoyed catching up on your blog today. I love your prego belly.

Don't feel bad about the shortage of pregnancy updates . . . you can always remember that I haven't posted anything about my little bun in the oven since September.