Monday, July 19, 2010

Friends & Family

We have been busy bees this week! To start, one of my closest and oldest friends stopped by for a short and sweet Carolina visit. We had a great time catching up, and Evan loved the extra face to smile at! Our time together brought alive the resounding echo in my head, that things are so very different now with a little one in tow. About this time last year us girls had another kind of visit, one with less nursing and napping, and much more shopping haha! This life with new life is certainly a change, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Chris and I were also able to meet up with our Pennsylvania bound family for lunch on Saturday. Needless to say, this new Grandma was overjoyed to see her growing grandbaby!
I am so thankful for this new season of life with my sweet Evan, boy what a difference he makes!

No comments: