Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Evan's Baby Shower!

Pardon the lack of updates-we have been up to our ears in work and baby business, and time continues to run away from me! This past weekend was an exciting and much anticipated one with baby Evan’s showers, both from work and church! Chris and I have been so blessed by the generosity, kindness and support we've received during this special time. We are so thankful for our church family and can’t wait to welcome our little prince; he is so loved already!

I didn’t have my camera with me for the shower at work, but was so humbled by the gifts and outpouring of generosity there. The cake was adorable and delicious, and I continue to thank God for placing me in such a supportive, flexible and family friendly work environment. Below are some pics from the church shower-thank you Lori! Jeanna did a wonderful job on the cake, it was sooo yummy and cute. And speaking of cute, take a look at that diaper cake-thanks Carol!A special thanks to everyone who came, cared, coordinated and contributed to baby Evan’s showers; they were a wonderful encouragement to Chris and I and I can’t wait to show this little guy all of his fun gifts! Speaking of, Chris and I had a fun time ourselves going through and assembling things, laundering onesies, and trying out all of the exciting, new gadgets; needless to say our laundry room is a pile of cardboard, plastic, and tissue paper-the recycling guys are in for a big surprise this week, haha.

I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed Evan’s baby shower, and how much I appreciate all of our wonderful friends and family.

No comments: