Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exciting things...

Some pretty exciting things are happening this week. Probably they happen every week, but today I was compelled to notice them.

For one, the sun is shining and the weather is heavenly beautiful.

Our fridge is stocked with strawberries, vanilla coke and girl scout cookies-how could I have been so fortunate as to have all of my favorite things sitting side by side! That is very exciting.

Valentines day is on Saturday, and I'm thinking PINK.

I've had some time to sew on Sunday and now Chris can finally wear some of his formerly buttonless jackets! I'm beyond excited to be able to give our clothes a second chance.

I'm happy to report that I'm staying on track with my "reading resolution" and am excited to embark on "Great Expectations."

I am so looking forward to doing some crafts with the kids at church on Wed night. It's exciting to get excited about something :)

And finally, praise the Lord for good health! It's amazing what we take for granted. After a week of feeling rather under the weather with yucky sinus', it feels so good to not be attached to a box of tissues today. It is VERY exciting to breath easy.

Just to name a few...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you are feeling better! I like your springy blog look!

jeanna said...

I agree, it is always good to be excited about things! I too am glad you are feeling better. The kids will be glad to see you this week!