Thursday, February 19, 2009

Adventures in Spring Cleaning

Well, almost.
This year I'm going to kick off my favorite season with some much needed Spring cleaning, and truth be told I am very excited-I really am! I am so thankful for the home we have and am trying my best to be a good steward and manager of it.

Can you tell I got an early start with my blog? This simple new look is simply refreshing to me, and a great start to the clutter overhaul. I have set a few good and realistic goals for this weekend. Namely, to clean out the refrigerator and pantry(goodbye stale cheerios!), to switch out winter clothes/closets, and dust like there's no tomorrow! I'm actually really looking forward to it because these spring cleaning chores aren't ones that usually pop up on my weekend "cleaning checklist." My plan is to tackle a few big projects each weekend, and if all goes well we'll be breathing easy come Spring :)

Hopefully I'll muster up enough courage next weekend to defeat the monster of (clean or dirty?) clothes and random(just put them in here to hide)things stacked on the dryer in the laundry room, yeesh! Wish me luck :)

No comments: