Friday, January 2, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Oh how I love cupcake castles, and sprinkles, and aprons, and making a mess in the kitchen. I made these deliciously green cupcakes for Chris' New Years party with Kidstunes. Along with the always dreaded White Elephant exchange, there was also a fun awards ceremony, where Chris was aptly awarded the title of "Guitar Hero." While very true, I must say that Chris is much more than a guitar hero these days, spending more time with his new set of electric drums and sharpening his piano skills.
Oh, and I haven't forgotten my nod to Martha...sans the silver sprinkled tree branch. Without further ado, my mom's lovely New Year's table...

A beautifully set table, anxiously awaiting food and drink, laughter, family, full bellies and dessert-another one of my favorite things :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You have lovely favorite things!!! Pretty cupcakes!!!