Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Capers Part 3

Happy New Year! Chris and I had a great time celebrating new years and a belated Christmas in Goldsberry. We were so happy to spend time at the Daniels' on New Years eve, enjoying the company of our church family, watching the crazy kiddos and meeting some fresh faces. And of course a night at the Daniels wouldn't be complete without some guitar picking/violin playing/music making fun-Chris had a blast!

On New Years Day we celebrated Christmas with my family. It was wonderful to have everyone together, and hold tight to our family traditions in spite of our ever evolving lives. After being senselessly spoiled with wonderful gifts, we hastily moved to get our big dinner ready. Get ready for it- I think my next post will be entirely devoted to my mom's fabulous Martha Stewart table. :)

Chris and I have so much to be grateful for this Christmas, and look forward to all of the things that lay before us in 2009.



No comments: