Monday, October 6, 2008

45 Minutes Well Spent

This past Sunday at Christ Baptist church was especially meaningful to me not only because of the fellowship shared, the celebration of communion, or the blessing of unity that comes from being a member of the local church, but also because of this powerful, God glorifying sermon. I strongly encourage you to take some time and listen to this amazing message by Justin Childers on the Christ centered approach/attitude/response to suffering and grief, made possible only through Christ who is our ultimate life and Resurrection. I know I'll listen to it again, most likely on my way to or from work(because our sermons are now available as Podcasts!). Words I would use to describe this message: Biblical, powerful, life challenging, painfully clear, encouraging, fear quenching, and liberating.

"The Resurrection and the Life" from John 11:1-27.

*You can download all of our sermons at Christ Baptist church at http://www.christbc.com/sermons.html

No comments: