Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Beginnings

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting!!! Lord willing, we'll be welcoming bundle #3 this November-our first Fall baby! Each new life is nothing short of a miracle and we so so full of love and thanks for this new gift.

I'm 14 weeks currently(picture on the right was just this weekend at Auntie Paige's wedding) and feeling great. And even when I'm not feeling great, I count that as a good sign! So while I have no room to complain, I will say I'm looking forward to getting over the first trimester hump, into some more energy and out of the Tylenol bottle. ;-)

Although we are still delivering at Rex in Raleigh, we have chosen to go with a different practice this go around and I have to say it's been a great change of scenery! I feel so comfortable and confident in this new office and it's doctors, and that's a huge praise and relief. 

Our next appointment is June 22, where we will hopefully get a healthy report from our anatomy scan and find out the gender-I'm on pins and needles! Please join us in praying for a non-eventful pregnancy and safe delivery to come(yes-we are cesarean bound!). 

Welcome little one, you are fearfully and wonderfully made! Mom, dad and the best big brothers ever can't wait to snuggle you!

No comments: