Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh, brother!

With just the perfect picture frame in mind, I took the boys outside in the beautiful 70 degree sunshine for a fun brothers photoshoot this morning. They were adorable, sat still and smiled wide for the camera, patiently indulging my every pose and plea...ahem.

Oh wait...no, that was just my imagination. Scratch that dream mama! No doubt that photographing an almost 3 and 1 year old can be difficult, but is it much too much to ask for just ONE picture of these two handsome boys together? The hypothesis has been tearfully tested(ie Christmas pictures of 2012) and the conclusion is that yes, it is too tall an order for these two monkeys to deliver.

So, I've given wings to my great expectations. These not so perfect pictures will just have to do. They make me smile just the same. :-)

No comments: