Friday, February 1, 2013

First days, February

 
On the first day of February...
I came out of my shower to find this bare bottom
Bennett gulped down his almond milk in record time
 
I finally caught the elusive eye cutting on camera 
 Cheers!
  
Friday mornings mean a trip to the grocery store in this house...lucky for me I have two sweet and comical helpers to keep me on my toes!
  
Evan played in his room for the first hour(or two?) of his naptime and so hibernated well into the afternoon...
  
while mommy played in Picasa and explored new, curly fonts
After daddy came home from work we took advantage of "Fabulous Fridays" at our local children's museum, the Imagination Station.
Bennett imagines himself a tree owl...he did fly face first down the slide after all
Pizza, stripey pajamas and a blog close out this first day.  Mint chocolate chip ice cream and a movie eagerly await me, happy February!

No comments: