Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 months so soon!

You are smiling at me as I write this. Benny bear, I can't believe you are three months old now! Sitting on top of this desk in your blue bumbo, you are quite a happy babe. No more smallish wrinkles for you, your tiny body has filled and fluffed, and has added adorable chins- plentiful for tickling! You used to make little hamster noises, but now you have found a new voice and are full of joyous, high pitched squels and giggles. I'll say it again, I can't believe it's been three months. You are so precious to me, can I freeze you like this forever?
  
You can hold your head up very well these days, and have found two new friends in your hands. Thankfully, you sleep soundly through the night waking only once to eat(around 4am) and then right back to sleep until about 7:30 or so. I love bringing you into bed with me early in the morning for some quality cuddle time. And, daddy enjoys a little bit of coffee talk every now and then before he's off to work! Happy three months to my alert, talkative, growing every day, blue eyed Bennett!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I totally just called my "3 month post the same thing!" haha. Great minds think alike! Such a cutie you are Bennett!