Friday, June 27, 2008

Ahhh Moving!


Day 3...officially out of our old place, new home-mildly chaotic. We are exhausted, sore, and happy homeowners. We certainly underestimated the amount of things to clean up at our old apt., and worked into the late hours of the night, again, wrapping everything up there. Is there an end in sight? This weekend will be a busy one..I am sooo glad its Friday:)!! Thankfully, overall I think we had it relatively easy...we have yet to accumulate years of furniture, ect., and it's just the two of us. I can't imagine having to move with children:/

We are so thankful to God for giving this incredible blessing and entrusting us as stewards of this new home.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Rebecca....I am so glad you guys got moved. I was thinking about you guys after our conversation at church. So, glad to here that the hard stuff is over with and now you can enjoy your new home. Congrats!
<>< Shannon Alston