Monday, March 25, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

It feels like just yesterday I wrote last week's "Meal Plan Monday" and here we are again! We did fairly well with our plan last week, and this blog is doing a great job at keeping me accountable.

On the menu in the Scott kitchen this week...
I'm throwing the Minestrone into the rotation again this week since I ended up bringing ours to another family last week, and because it was it made my house smell divine. Thanks for your recipe Lori! :-)
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Monday-Hamburgers and homemade fries
Tuesday-Mexican chicken and rice
Wednesday-Vegetable minestrone soup
Thursday-Pizza puffs and a veggie side(Rachael Ray's recipe here)
Friday- Early dinner out...Chic-fil-a?

Also on the menu this week, I'm going to try a few freezer snacks and breakfasts from Su Soutter's "Intentional Home" blog.  These chocolate chip pumpkin muffins look delish(and easy!), hopefully they'll taste as good as they sound. We will see, this one definitely falls under what my husband would term the somewhat questionable "wild card" category. Recipe here.
 For breakfast, I'm going to give her make ahead breakfast burritos a try. I'm awful about eating breakfast-truly. If these work out they have big potential in the house! Recipe here.

Happy cooking!

No comments: