Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Party Foul

In case you ever get the inclination to put your baby inside of a pumpkin for that perfect Fall photo op-just say no. It is not as cute as Pinterest makes it out to be.

Idea-Adore!
Reality-Complete and epic FAIL!
Can I get that "mom of the year" award now? 

(As an aside, I believe this can be done. I've had friends who have seen great and utterly adorable success with this infamous pumpkin shot. Well, in case this picture doesn't scream a thousand words to you, let's just say that it didn't work on our favor...)

Instead, I suggest taking your little ones to a cute local pumpkin patch, complete with mountains of mums and ideal for safe, ooey-gooey-less perfect pumpkin portraits. Like so...

Ahh, much better!
Oh Bennett, the stories we will tell...

1 comment:

BoldLion said...

I love the Great Pumpkin shirt that Evan is wearing.

That is so special!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion