Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Falling for Fall

 I saw this on a friends blog, and couldn't resist doing one myself. Here are my top 10 reasons for loving this fabulous season of Fall, in no particular order.
1. All of those delicious smelling seasonal scents at Yankee candle and Bath and Body works. Every year I say that whoever has the job of naming these festive fall candles pretty much has the best job ever! Just the words "Frosted Pumpkin" and my heart skips a beat.

2. Pumpkins, candy corn, crunchy leaves and all things orange and yellow.

3. Running to the grocery store in a car that does not feel like a preheated oven. No air conditioning necessary, just roll down the windows and go!

4. Not shaving my legs everyday(ahem, or every other day) because pants are totally in now.

5. Taking morning and afternoon strolls sans an army of mosquitoes and annoying nats.

6. Dressing my child up in the most itchy, absurd and ridiculously cute Halloween costume I can find. This year, the honor goes to "Tigger." :-)

7. The perfect weather for playing outside- morning, noon and night.

8. The North Carolina State Fair-my hubby especially looks forward to this every year. The elephant ear countdown is on!

9. Colorful tights and cozy socks.

10. And last but not least, my purple mums courtesy of mom. Need I say more?!

No comments: