Saturday, August 6, 2011

13 weeks, for the record

As I look back and compare this pregnancy so far with Evan's, I am endlessly thankful for the scrapbook and record keeper that is my blog.

To start, I was curious about a few things and beyond grateful to find the answers to my curiosity safely kept in this faithful online journal. For one thing, I wanted to know at what point I'd loose my belly button again. Happily, I found that it didn't disappear with Evan until exactly 6 and a half months. Thanks for the peace of mind blog! On the other hand, I was surprised to learn that I had only gained a mere 1.5 pounds while SIX months along with Evan. I'm 12 weeks now and I do believe we've surpassed that benchmark already...ahem. Thanks for the reminder blog. ;-)

So in keeping with blogger tradition and preserving these precious memories for years to come, here is my very first "belly" shot. Me and mine just shy of 13 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Congratulations!!

Man, everybody and their MOTHER is pregnant right now - seriously, you are one of 6 people I know right now who are pregnant. Makes me want one too!

Shayna said...

So pretty, Rebecca! I'm excited for you guys!!!! :)

jeanna said...

they, like your dress girl!