Monday, May 2, 2011

The weekend run down

On Saturday morning we packed up and headed to Goldsboro for our first Walk MS. My family greeted us there and we had a great time walking for the cause. It was a beautiful day, and fun was had by all-even Piper! I'll let the pictures take it from here...
After the walk, us girls sat down for my very first Mary Kay group facial/consultation. It was so much fun, and a great start for me! My family was the perfect audience to start with-thanks again pretty ladies! Just look at that beautiful bride to be. :-)
We wrapped up the weekend with church followed by a restful Sunday afternoon complete with napping and a trip to Target. After a nice family walk and dinner, we ended the night at our Sunday night care group. All in all, my favorite kind of weekend!

And now that Monday has arrived at our doorstep, it's time for some Spring cleaning!

No comments: