Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Countdown

This first weekend of December was one to remember. Here are my top five favorite highlights, in very particular order. ;-)

5. Sweet, buttery movie theater popcorn
4. A delicous lunch in Goldsboro at Ruby Tuesday's to celebrate our December birthdays
3. Our first North Carolina snow and during the Wilson Christmas parade no less!
2. Getting my Christmas cards in the mail
and...drumroll please...


1. The engagement of my sister to her longtime beau Ryan. We are so excited for them and I still can't believe my little sister is getting married. Welcome to the family Uncle Ryan, and great job picking out the ring!! :-)

3 comments:

Shayna said...

That is so exciting, Rebecca! "Let the wedding planning begin!!!" :)

Auntie Sami said...

Yay!! for me !! I am so excited! U are going to have to help me plan this huge fiesta! luv the picture of Ryan and I! You are going to make a grand photographer<3

Auntie Sami said...

Yay!! for me !! I am so excited! U are going to have to help me plan this huge fiesta! luv the picture of Ryan and I! You are going to make a grand photographer<3