Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Look ma no snaps!

Topping the list of a new mommy's frequent frustration turned worst enemy: snaps.
Followed closely by hot car seats, the sock monster and "where's a good hair tie when I need it?", those super snapy baby clothes are no friends of mine. I may not be rid of you yet dear snaps, but for tonight-I rest.

Here's a fun riddle...I wonder if anyone has ever calculated how many snaps a mommy snaps in the first year of her babies life. I'd be willing to bet A LOT! Like, gumdrops in a giant glass at the state fair kind of A LOT. Any guesses? Just last night I counted not 3 not 4 but 12 snaps on Evan's cutie pa-tootie pj's. If I had to put my guess on paper, I'd say close to 7,200. That's alot of gumdrops...and quite a work out for those fingertips!

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

How about velcro? I did bet that will work very well, but the washing might be a big question mark on that.

I love this post!

He is so cute in his PJ.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Lori said...

CUTE! I love pj's with NO snaps. Jonathan and I LOATHE Onesies too!