Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Come out come out wherever you are!

I feel like I'm playing "hide and go seek" with my motivation lately. As I sit here and write this blog post, I am all too aware and bothered by a good many things that need to be done around the house. It's a long list really, and I'm feeling more and more heavy under it's growing shadow. Unfortunately, I seem to be at a loss for the motivation to get up and get things done. The guest room/sewing station/soon to be nursery is a disaster area. My floors desperately need to be swiffered and vacuumed, and our shoe closet needs to be organized yesterday. And don't even get me started on our master bath...Luckily I'm keeping up with the everyday things like dishes and laundry, but even these monotonous chores are tapping on my last nerve lately. I definitely need a fresh wave of motivation around here! Pregnancy + rainy days + cold, coughing and congestion + busy schedule = trouble getting off the couch. If only I could teach Piper to do these things, oh the life. -Insert picture of dog doing laundry here- ;) Eh, I guess I'll just have to keep counting down and maybe some motivation might just come and find me!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Send some motivation my way-- or if you get Piper trained, share the wealth . . . which ever comes first. Haha.

Lovely pics of your time in Charleston!

jeanna said...

I agree with Lori, train Piper and send some my way too. It is the weather that sometimes makes me feel so unmotivated, and me just being lazy!