Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Capers #1

Wow, Chris and I've had a very full holiday and I'm not quite sure where to start. In fact, we have yet another Christmas celebration ahead of us on Wednesday, when we will be having a "Christmas on New Years" with my family in Goldsboro.
To start the Christmas week, we had a great Sunday morning on the 21st, celebrating the savior over a delicious breakfast, in beautiful music, and with bountiful fellowship. That night, my family(who spent Christmas in Florida) took us out to dinner and stoped by for a few pre-Christmas gift suprises(pics below). Monday and Tuesday were slower days at work, unsuprisingly, and looking back I am so grateful for the refreshing time off!

On Christmas Eve we were privileged to enjoy a "Love Feast"(cinnamon buns and apple cider) service at Providence Baptist Church to even further celebrate the season.

Christmas morning was just for the three of us, though we soon headed over to celebrate the day over a delicious dinner with Chris' dad's side of the family. Lucky us, we got yet another Christmas celebration with Chris' mom's family and Grandparents on Saturday. More to come in pictures later. I forgot that we also did one of my most favorite things in the world on Christmas Eve-ice skating! So keeping with the spirit of chronological order, I'll start with those pictures first. Of course, I have tons and tons...my parents gave me a much needed(and up to date, lol) camera this year, which I am wholly grateful for and have already gotten much use from. Stay turned for more Christmas posts!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: