Thursday, March 27, 2008

Out with the mess...

Chris and I have been waiting to buy a matching tv stand for our living room for a while now. Over the past months, I've been diligently watching the target ads for sales and this week was the week! Praise God, no more messy corner! We had been using Chris' old, plastic eyesore of a tv stand since we've moved here, and I can't say how excited I am to see it go. With our new and improved look, we have more storage for our dvd's and all the cables/wires are hidden! I know this is a girl thing, but boy, does it make a difference. As a woman, I am so excited to see our living space grow and mature into "home sweet home." I was also very proud of my handy husband for successfully assembling this new piece of furniture!

Before: Construction: After!


No comments: