Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My very first blog!

Hello friends and family! I'm excited to be writing my very first blog, and hope that this will prove a great way to keep in touch and up to date with you, and also to preserve some memories along the way. I'm not sure where to begin, except to give you a small snapshot of some exciting recent happenings that have shaped our present day.

1. Chris & I got married on July 21st, 2007.


2. After a magical honeymoon in Disney World, we moved to Wake Forest, NC.

3. I work fulll-time in Durham doing marketing for real estate. Chris and I have been blessed to be a part of Christ Baptist Church in Wilson, NC, where Chris leads worship. He learns during the week at Southeastern and works at Caribou Coffee. We go to bed early.


4. We are learning and growing everyday as husband and wife.

No comments: