Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Museum Days!

On Saturday, Chris and I ventured to Downtown Raleigh to see the the Musuem of Natural Sciences and the NC Musuem of History. What a fun day it was, and we enjoyed such beautiful weather! I enjoyed learning about the tropics and all of the fun animals that make NC their home. I was excited to eat at the Acro Cafe in the Museum (to complete the experience), and speaking Acros, we also learned about some newfound dinasours. I was not as impressed or captivated with the History Musuem, most of which appealed to boys I think with its large wartime and NC Sports hall of fame exhibits. Our legs were defitley tired by the end of the day, but it was worth it. Walking around the historic downtown area and touring the musuems was a great experience and a nice break from our usual Saterday routine. It seems like we've been so busy lately; it was nice enjoy a day to ourselves. We hope to have many fun "dates" there in the warm future:)

No comments: