Thursday, December 1, 2011

Handsome Little Man

We went to downtown Wilson this past Saturday to take some pictures of our newly nineteen month old. I saw these colorful brick walls per chance the last time we were in the area, and had been daydreaming up a fun photoshoot ever since. While I love how the pics turned out, I can't tell you how much I'm dying for the day this little dude stays still and smiles on command ha! We came armed with gummy worms and firetrucks...but somehow our props backfired as that is all he was interested in. Exhibit A-
Once the first sour gummy was gone, he spent the rest of the time reaching out to, running after and looking for the rest of the bag. Lesson learned! In any case, my squirmy wormy did pretty well, and I think the camera agrees! :-)
Who knew boy's could accessorize so well? 
Oh my those dimples are darling!
 

No comments: