Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On the go...

Spring has had a busy start this year. Chris was in Kentucky last week for the Together for the Gospel conference. I was so glad for him to have such a great opportunity, and can't wait to read some of the great and FREE books he recieved there. As for me, I had a very productive week on my own, but am glad to have my husband back. We had a nice leisurly weekend with great weather-the perfect opportunity for a bikeride in downtown Wake Forest. We even discovered a brand new ice cream shop in our travels, mmmm.

This afternoon we will be getting ready to leave for Pennsylvania for a trip to see Chris' parents. I am most excited for our day trip to NYC on Friday, and can't wait to see my great friend Lisa there :) We will be sure to take lots of pictures!

No comments: