Friday, February 19, 2016

Three Months!

 
Three months in baby world is full of good stuff-better nighttime sleep, more consistent naps(ish) and longer waketimes to name a few. I feel like this is the time when you really start to see big changes in appearance and personality. Hello to big, wide eyed smiles, first giggles, squishy arm rolls and coo cooing.

At 3 months Asher is has an incredibly laid back personality, and good thing too blessed third child he is. As I said earlier he has the best smile, but is often quite serious as well. His favorite things are looking at his brothers, snuggling with mommy and looking at himself in the mirror. He's still pretty lazy with his head but gets stronger every day-that's okay, no rush over here! He continues to look more and more like his big brother Evan, and shares quite a few of his quirks and mannerisms even. For one he is going hard after his thumb! Thankfully I've been able to distract him with the paci for now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he finds and favors his thumb sooner than later.

In less exciting news and for my own notes, we continue to struggle with a clogged tear duct in his left eye. This is more annoying than it is a serious medical issue, and should clear up within the next few weeks to months on its on. I'll be so happy when I can stop fighting the everyday attacks of eye boogies and yellow goo-at this point I feel as if I'm going to give him some type of complex for constantly wiping/washing his eye so let's pray it resolves itself sooner than later.

Moving on....oh how I could squeeze him all day long. My squish. Happy three months buddy, stop growing so quickly already!
Fun fact-for a short time we'll have a 3 month old, a 4 year old and a 5 year old. Oh boy!

No comments: